BSB50120 DIPLOMA OF BUSINESSCRICOS COURSE CODE 106564E
TKL College has the following entry requirements:
- Have completed minimum Senior high school of Year 12 or equivalent.
- An IELTS score of 5.5 with no band less than 5 or equivalent. English language competence can also be demonstrated through any of the following:
- Completed Certificate III or at least 6 months of a Certificate IV level course or above in an Australian College or
- ELICOS Upper-Intermediate level or
- English Placement Test (EPT).
*Note that other English language tests such as PTE and TOEFL can be accepted. Students are required to provide their results so that it can be confirmed they are equivalent to IELTS 5.5.
- This course will be delivered 20 hours a week using both online and face-to-face learning environments.
- The online learning component is 1/3 of the course which is delivered via an LMS. Students will be able to use the LMS by logging into it with username and password.
- This qualification will be delivered over 52 weeks, including 40 weeks of training and assessment spread over 4 terms of 10 weeks and 12weeks of holidays. The holidays are 3 weeks per term.
- January, April, July, October (Midterm Intake available.)
For more information please visit www.tkl.edu.au/intake-dates
- Tuition Fee: A$12,000
- Enrolment fee: A$200 (non-refundable)
- A detailed payment plan and payment arrangements are provided in the letter of offer and written agreement.
- Course fees do not include computer software, which is to be purchased at the student’s own cost. Non-payment of course fees may result in the cancellation of enrolment.
- For refund policy and other details, please visit the costs and charges section athttp://www.tkl.edu.au
- A combination of essays, report writing, projects, portfolios, observations, presentations, and questioning(oral or written).
Note that for international students’ satisfactory course progress is required to meet visa requirements. More information can be found in the International Student Handbook at www.tkl.edu.au
Please contact our office via firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss commencement dates, enrolment procedures, payment methods or any course related matters.
Suite 707, Level 7, 159-175 Church St, Westfield Shopping Centre, Parramatta, NSW 2150
TKL College offers morning and afternoon classes from Monday to Friday.
Day One from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Day Two from 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Day One from 1:30 PM to 9:30 PM
Day Two from 1:30 PM to 8:00 PM
Note: Time table will be chosen during the Orientation. TKL college reserve the right to alter the class time table.
Enrolment and Orientation
Upon acceptance of a student’s application for enrolment, a letter of offer, as well as a written agreement and tax invoice for remaining fees, will be forwarded to students. Students must read through all the provided information as it will provide all the necessary information about the course of study. A Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) letter will be issued once the signed acceptance of the offer, written agreement and payments are received.
Orietation will be held one week before the commencement of the course. The orientation class will include information about the campus, living in Australia, accessing our support services and methods for achieving success throughout the course, including course progress requirements
Students who completed this course may be able to seek employment in a range of business management roles such as:
- Team Leader
Students who complete this course may wish to continue their education into the BSB60120 Advanced Diploma of Business or a range of Advanced Diploma qualifications, as well as higher education qualifications in business or management.
Students must have their own laptop with Microsoft Office software e.g. Office 365 Personal that includes Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Publisher. For printing your completed assessments, you will need to have your USB.
Please refer to the International Student Handbook for the specification and other technical requirements.
This qualification would apply to individuals with various job titles including executive officers, program consultants and program coordinators.
Individuals in these roles may possess substantial experience in a range of settings, but seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
Conversely, it may also apply to those with little or no vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop in order to create further educational and employment opportunities.
The BSB50120 Diploma of Business requires the successful completion of five (5) Core Units and (7) Seven elective units. Electives for this qualification have been chosen by TKL College to ensure that students achieve a broad range of skills and knowledge in business.
Units included in this qualification are:
|Unit Code||Unit Title||Core or Elective|
|BSBXCM501||Lead communication in the workplace||Core|
|BSBCRT511||Develop critical thinking in others||Core|
|BSBFIN501||Manage budgets and financial plans||Core|
|BSBOPS501||Manage business resources||Core|
|BSBSUS511||Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability||Core|
|BSBWHS521||Ensure a safe workplace for a work area||Elective|
|BSBLDR523||Lead and manage effective workplace relationships||Elective|
|BSBOPS504||Manage business risk||Elective|
|BSBTWK502||Manage team effectiveness||Elective|
|BSBOPS502||Manage business operational plans||Elective|
|BSBLDR522||Manage people performance||Elective|
To meet the course progress requirements students must participate in learning activities and assessment tasks must be satisfactory. Students are required to attend classes for 20 hours a week. Detailed timetable information will be provided in the student’s Letter of Offer and Student Agreement.
Students may apply for recognition of existing qualifications or skills, knowledge, and experience (credit transfer or recognition of prior learning) as per the information included in our International Student Handbook, which is available at www.tkl.edu.au.
For international students, the granting of course credit may affect course fees as well as the duration of the course.
The result of an application for credit and any changes to fees or course duration will be advised to students in writing.
If course credit is granted following the issuance of the Confirmation of Enrolment, students will receive a new Confirmation of Enrolment showing a reduced duration. For any questions about course credit, contact us via http://email@example.com
International students are also required to to have Overseas Student Health Cover before arriving in Australia. TKL College provides details of OSHC providers in the International Student Handbook.
Complaints and Appeals
Students can access TKL Complaints and Appeals policy in the Student Handbook, telephone 02 8677 3602 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All students will be provided with a range of learning support options and resources to help them achieve competency. This includes:
• Academic and personal support.
• Referral to external support services
Privacy and Confidentiality
We strictly abide by all Australian state and federal requirements relating to your privacy and confidentiality including the VET Quality Framework, the Privacy Act 1988 and Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000